Who's Hot and Who's Not

HOT
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Colin Ferrell, Orlando Bloom, and Paul Walker. Nice!
NOT.
Photobucket
Pick a favorite three and one not.
I tag: Camille, Dana, Dayna, Becky, Bobbie, Janelle, Mykalee, Kara, Cortnie, Erin, and anyone else who is up for it!
I liked the movies SWAT, all the Pirates, and even Into the Blue. And I gotta say, as much as I watched Saved by the Bell, sorry Screech.

Comments

Camille said…
Check out my blog. :)
Bobbi Lee said…
Loved this tag! Definitely an original.
destiny said…
I am SO glad that you put Orlando on there, cuz if you hadn't I would have to question your sanity! Oh he's so LOVELY! This was a cute idea!
kari said…
You are such an entertaining person. Loved reading this blog. Oh, and the reason my mailbox is so far away is that I hate mailboxes in pictures of houses. Random huh. :)

See you at the ball field