This is totally a tag too.
First off, list three reasons you like to "BLOG"
Mine are:
1. For the first time in my life, I have some sort of journal,.
2. I love having a place online of my own, where I can talk about whatever.
3. I can keep in touch with what is going on in my friends and family's lives.
Second, give me one experience that has changed your view on blogs.
Mine is:
Just the other day, I was sitting down to read and post and came across a friends blog entry that really brightened my day. The take home message for me, well.....Yes, most of what I post isn't vital or important information. It's definitely making some pioneer women roll over in their graves, when I refer to it as my "journal". However, perhaps every once in a while I will find something meaningful in one of my friends' spots or on my family's posts and it will help me in a variety of ways. And with a little luck, perhaps an entry of mine will do the same for someone.
What about you? Three reasons you blog and one reason that has changed your view of blogging.
First off, list three reasons you like to "BLOG"
Mine are:
1. For the first time in my life, I have some sort of journal,.
2. I love having a place online of my own, where I can talk about whatever.
3. I can keep in touch with what is going on in my friends and family's lives.
Second, give me one experience that has changed your view on blogs.
Mine is:
Just the other day, I was sitting down to read and post and came across a friends blog entry that really brightened my day. The take home message for me, well.....Yes, most of what I post isn't vital or important information. It's definitely making some pioneer women roll over in their graves, when I refer to it as my "journal". However, perhaps every once in a while I will find something meaningful in one of my friends' spots or on my family's posts and it will help me in a variety of ways. And with a little luck, perhaps an entry of mine will do the same for someone.
What about you? Three reasons you blog and one reason that has changed your view of blogging.
Comments
It's getting close!!!!!!! :-)
And you are awesome and you have the most awesome friends! They heeded your call and came over and added comments to my d-i-law's 'burning question' entry. Now she can be happy, about Bella and Edward. :-)))
Teen Grands are planning their 'Vampire Girls look', for Border's. And I am having so much fun, along with them. And I'm taking them to it, of course. :-)
Miss Mari-Nanci
Whem Twilight Embraces
I found it! Yeah!
I will add you to my list of blog buddies.
I love the challenge of thinking of reasons we blog. I agree with all that you posted. I love keeping up with friends and family.
Hugs!