HEROS!

Heros Logo

We have been wanting to start this series, and last night, we were hooked! We watched the first three episodes on Netflix. It was super intense! A bit more graphic than I was thinking it would be, making LOST look PG. It did have a fantastic widespread story line, with wonderful characters from all walks of life which gave it a real LOST appeal for us.

To Be Continued........

Comments

destiny said…
I LOVE HEROES!!! OH my Milo!
Gallant Family said…
I told you that you would like it. Oh, I love Milo too. He gets better looking when he gets a haircut, though. I'm not so much a fan of the long shaggyness. He's going to be on my hot list as soon as I get it posted. "Peter" what a great name...
Camille said…
We love Heroes. I agree with above comments. Milo is my fav. Its a great show.
Unknown said…
I couldn't get into it, but Jim loved it. and then it ended. Is it coming back?
Anonymous said…
Did you know you can watch Heroes seasons 1 and 2 instantly on your computer through the netflix website? Then you don't have to wait for the DVD's. If you have Windows Media Center and an extender (like an XBox 360), you can also watch it on your TV instantly. It's pretty cool.