I Can't Stand the Look

I can't decide on what look to use for the blog. It's driving me nuts this morning. So I am stopping where I am at, yes it's not pretty right now, but I have got to do something else, or I will just end up getting frustrated beyond normal.

Anyway, we had a fun time at Stetson's 18th birthday party, at which we gave him underwear. Long story there. It was hilarious to me. I think a few other people thought it was suiting and funny too.

Kyle has two funerals today and then we have a wedding reception tonight.

I am hoping to work in the yard a bit today. We will see.

Comments

Just Me said…
you should check out http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ they seriously have the cutest blog templates on the block!
They are free and very scrapbook like. I love them.

And check out my other blog http://finallyababy.blogspot.com. OUR LITTLE MAN IS FINALLY HERE! I wanted to send you an email but couldn't find your email for some reason.
smilnsigh said…
Hey Hon, why don't you just go very, very simple here, for a while.

Just pick one color you really love, and go with it.

Simple...

Work on a new 'look,' when you have more time.

Maybe...

Hugs,
Miss Mari-Nanci
smilnsigh said…
Plus, the simpler the stuff on a blog, the quicker/easier it loads on everyone's computer....

Miss Mari-Nanci