Memory Lane

This is from my friend Nicole, and I thought it would be fun to try out.

Here are the directions: 1. As you comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

First one to 100 wins??? haha.

Comments

The King's said…
One thing I remember is how welcome you made our family feel when we moved into the ward. I was so excited when you invited us to your summer BBQ and had so much fun getting to know people that I didn't know! Thanks!
Becky said…
My very first memory of you was last year, just as we moved into our house and I was given your phone number to call for a list of babysitters. I think you thought I was a nut-job. I've so enjoyed getting to know you and making other memories.
Cortnie said…
Wow where to start? I have a bunch of memories. I think my favorite, well I don't know if I can have a favorite, but one that sticks out was when we bowling in Rigby as a double date. We got to know you guys a lot better that night. Ha Ha.
Gallant Family said…
Of course, I remember our first "blind date" and how much fun that was. There are so many fun and exciting memories. I do remember when we went to Croptoberfest the first year and we stayed up late just talking. I don't even remember what it was about, but it was nice. You're such a great friend to have. I am excited for more and more memories.
Cindy said…
Hmmmmm...........my first memory! Well, I was hurting pretty bad and the Dr. said "quit pushing-the cords around the neck!!! A few moments later they handed me this tiny, perfect little strawberry blonde baby girl we named Gina. Came into this world all tangled up from doing sommersaults in my womb and she's hasn't stopped yet! And we love her tons!!!!!!!!
I don't remember my 1st memory of you, I was just a baby, but I do remember one time you slept over at my house and we watched NEWSIES and drooled over those cute boys!
I also remember driving you to school in highschool- I would pull my little Bronco II in and honk the horn so we wouldn't be late!
So fun to be in your ward!
Court n Chad said…
My first memory of you was terrifying! I was meeting my new boyfriend's idolized big sister. I knew that I would be screutenized and that Chad would listen to whatever opinion you would have about me. No pressure!!!
Camille said…
Well when I emailed you about the babysitting list you made I never thought I would make such a fun friend. I had so much fun emailing back and forth. I was so excited when you invited me to come with you to the fly-lady presentation. I have lots of fun memories talking "twilight" with you too.
Erinn said…
Well, I remember telling you that Chris and I were expecting... and I swear it was like the next day I went to get the mail and there was a congratulations card in there from you. I thought that was so nice that someone I had just met would do something so thoughtful.

Not to mention that you are so funny at scrap night. You make me laugh every time!
So - they dont have to be FOND memories do they!??!? haah I remember you being so annoyed with me, that you actually used duct tape to seperate our sides of the room...I was not allowed to cross, and if my barbies even TOUCHED the line...they were out the window, or decapitated. I'm not bitter or anything ;)

I also have a lot of fun memories of you trying to set me up with all these guys when I first moved to boise...um, Shawn Pennington or somethin? and that one guy that was divorced with a kid...DUDE i was 18!!!! Now if you would have set me up with Gideon...I wouldn't have cared....ahhh Gideon....

I also remember a great trip out to California with you and Kyle for YMCA and you FAILED to mention that we would be CAMPING the whole way out there....however I was under the impression I was staying in a hotel....

But my favorite memory is probably when I was in 6th grade, you were babysitting and I was just about to walk out the door for a sleep over. You said "I am NOT letting you out of the house with bangs like that" and then you chopped them off....to a stump...about 1 inch long..no joke people...and ask her, she is still not allowed to cut my hair to this day!!!

I've just decided I need to write a book about my pent up anger....
Tara H said…
hey gina, the memory that sticks out to me might be the first. I was Stephen's "fill-in" date and we came over and watched Shrek and I was impressed how good your apt smelled b/c of a smelly candle. I was wishing Stephen would at least freaking sit next to on the couch- most awkward time ever! and then we ate at some dump of a Chinese place. still a good memory and Shrek CD is one of my favs. Check this out if you haven't seen it, it was on my friend's blog and I really loved it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORaUzEmqYzA
smilnsigh said…
There is a new 'Twilight' teaser out. I have link, on my 'Twilight' blog. :-))))

Miss Mari-Nanci
Smilnsigh
Photos-City-Mine
When Twilight Embraces
The G-5+2 said…
I remember the first day we met at church. We were both very new to the ward and we saw each other and thought "It's another young couple with no kids maybe we could be friends." After church we got together and had dinner and have been friends ever since. Sometimes it is on and off but Scott and I always consider you friends for a lifetime.
Erin Ellsworth said…
A fun memory for me was when you were reading twilight and you found out that I had read them. It leaded to a 2 hour internet search on everything twilight!!! It was super fun.
kari said…
Ok, my first impression of you was wow that girl has a great smile! You really do. I found out you were a scrapbooking hero and I was worried you wouldn't talk to me because I am not. :) You were the first person to make me feel welcome in a new experience, new ward, etc. I liked your yellow t-shirt the day I met you.

You were someone I wanted to get-to-know and really wanted to accept me. Silly huh. I am happy I have gotten to know you this year and hope that we can find the time to explore those 'yellow traits' of ours.

Love,
kari
basil812 said…
I know I am 2 months late in doing this - sorry! One of my memories of you is when you had just found out you were preganant with Catelyn; Amy & I were visiting with you & out of the blue you said "I am really craving Olive Garden breadsticks!" So, it was late in the evening & we drove to Boise to have breadsticks! It was so fun!