New, New, New


Today we bought shoes for me, Landon, and Cate!



Awe purchased a Kelty 10 X 17 Three Room Dome TentNEW tent for our camping trip!

Along with 5 NEW sleeping bags.
Coleman Taos 25-Degree Mummy Sleeping BagHere goes nothing!

Comments

Gallant Family said…
Nice shopping chicka!!! I'm super stoked for our camping trip. Pete is really excited to be able to get out in nature since he's been going from one thing to the next with classes and stuff.

Talk to you later!
Erinn said…
I *heart* shoes... the ones you got for yourself are real cute.

Camping is the best, hope you have a good time!
Erin Ellsworth said…
Looking Good! I love yout tent, we need one like that. I just got an air mattress for camping this year, but I don't think it will fit in our small tent!
kari said…
My favorite memories of growing up are camping with family. I think you will be SO happy with that investment.
Dave is out of town, so let's plan pictures next week, anyday in the evening. K?
WOW!!!!! Thats a big purchase!!!! Hopefully you guys will use that stuff more than once!
smilnsigh said…
Cute shoes!

I'm not into camping so I can't get excited about the sleeping bags. But you'll be excited enough, for me. :-)

And yes, I have revved up the ol' Twilight blog again. Zeeee excitement cometh. ,-)))

Mari-Nanci
When Twilight Embraces
Bobbi Lee said…
I sooooooooooo don't camp, so good for you! Hope you have fun!