Selling the Lens vs. Vampire Life

Click on Me!

Okay so my lens is also listed in the Post Register, and with a little luck I will be able to sell this camera lens. The Nikon D40 requires that a lens of 70-300mm or larger requires a Silent Wave Motor. Just for specific terms, and maybe you will understand--the lens has to be a "70-300mm AF-S ED VR" to satisfy my photography desires and needs. The one I have is a "70-300mm AF ED" Lens. The S stands for Silent Motor and the VR is Vibration Reduction. The AF lens will Auto Focus on a Nikon D80 and higher. Anyway, if I can sell this lens, then I can purchase another one, but my sweetheart and I both agree that I have to recover a little bit of moolah from this lens to afford the next one. There is a price increase, and even with the recovered money, I'm still not sure that I can afford the next lens. Wish me luck!

Also DH was reading THIS sometime before I arose this morning. I think he may be a little more interested than he likes anyone to know. What fun! Perhaps he is just fuelling my vampire interest, however, and came across this article and left it on the screen for me to read. Who knows!!! I can't believe it's nearly AUgust! I am so excited! I am attending a Twilight Party, and then a Midnight Release party for Breaking Dawn! We need to round everyone up who is wanting to go to the BD Midnight Party so we can all carpool together.

At one point I was asked to volunteer at Barnes and Noble, but I haven't heard back on that. Guess I should find out.

I have been checking out the daily quotes from SM from BD religiously, and have loved most of them. I thought the one with "OOPS" by Edward was boring. Just me, though I am sure.

Scout Camp is this week, and we will be going up Friday night for Testimony Meeting. I am scrapbooking today. Laying sod with friends tonight, and somewhere in between it all, I have got to order our family photos!

Comments

Erin Ellsworth said…
busy girl!!!

I am going to try and come help lay sod tonight too. Hope to see you there. Good Luck with your lens.