Twilighters Helping Twilighters

Girls--

Please go to this SITE and answer this burning question of a friend of mine. I already answered it, but in the mouth of two or three witnesses....haha.

Thanks Girls!

Comments

smilnsigh said…
I LUV you Gina! You really are the coolest person I know!

Thank you for your reply to the "burning" question, which my daughter-i-law is *wrestling* with. I knew it, I just knew it. Vampires can get hot! But couldn't make her see it.

Thank you for your testimony!

And thank you so much for asking others to come over and answer the question too. The more the merrier! The more comments she reads, showing her that Vampires can get hot, the better! Believe me, she will be sooooooooo happy to be convinced of this. She really was worried about poor Bella and... a non-hot life! -giggles-

Did I mention that she {d-i-law} will come over and *kill* me, when she reads my blog? -giggles- Nahh, not really. I'm safe.

Miss Mari-Nanci
'When Twilight Embraces'
smilnsigh said…
Annnd, this blog look is soft and pretty!

I got so excited that you had answered my Twilight question and all ~ I didn't notice the new blog look, at first.

Hugs,
Miss Mari-Nanci