I took this photo

It's interesting to me to look back over the last two years and recap a bit.
If only I had time for that kind of blog entry! Thank goodness I scrapbook and don't have to worry it's not written down somewhere!
Fun to think about the people who have come into our lives and why(Gordons, Griders, Yeagers, Moss, Savages, Sorensons, Parkers, Belnaps). Hard to think of people we have lost touch with because of death or other circumstances (Grandma Starkey, Grandpa Forrest, Sommers).
Grateful for the ones we are still in constant touch with (Gallants, Ellsworths, Kunzs, Aikeles, Kings, Kearsleys, Belnaps). Worried over some we may loose touch with due to change, moving, or otherwise (Johnsons, Johnsons, Cardwells, Atteburys, Martins and more). Hopeful and Thankful for some to come or return physically into our daily lives (Baby Kunz, Baby Savage, Baby King, Babies Parkers,
{the baby list could go on for a long time!} Blaine, Blake).
Eager to befriend someone new (Perezs? Moss? Hills? Blatters? Churchs? Burkes? Who knows!!!!).
These people I love to pieces and will always want as part of my life.
Since I am on a sentimental kick, and knowing you can never include everyone, and not purposely meaning to exclude anyone, can you still make a list similar to mine?


Comments
I have made so many friends in my ward and I know they won't all be here forever, and neither will we, but that's okay, it's been so much fun. It is fun to still keep in touch with some through blogs, but there's nothing like hanging out in person, that's for sure.
I love your new family photo. Are you going to blow it up big on Snapfish??? with your free shipping???
We won't hit our year anniversary until Sept. 7th. Maybe I'll make my list then....
It is hard though to think of people you have known and loved but lost touch with. I hope that we can stay in touch no matter what the future holds.
I love your new family photo!!! It is so cute! Jo looks so big!! It is so fun to reflect back on the past!! We have been gone so much this summer, we were finally at church on Sunday and I felt all teary-eyed as I looked out over the congregation and thought about how much I missed everyone. hee hee We live in such a great place and have so many wonderful people around us! We are tickled to be considered your constant friends.