Another One of Those Days

I am making 4 different salsas today. Not gobs of it, just enough to try, for our recipe swap tonight. I am pretty sure it will be the last one that we do with the gals from the 7th ward. Which makes me a little sad, as I always really like their recipes. I have been trying to think of who is in my ward that usually goes to the swap, and it's Amy, but she is out of town.

Our pumpkins are getting pretty big. It's cool. I have had one mostly red tomato, so we picked it for fun and will let it ripen in the window.

After I drop off Cate for school today, I am going out to the farm to clip heads. {Hope that isn't terribly confusing for you.}

The Blackfoot fair starts on Saturday! We will have two Jersey's there Saturday through Tuesday and then some 20 Holsteins there Wednesday through Saturday.

Jake want's a haircut.

And I just want to sit and read. I am pretty into the Host right now. That is a whole different blog post.

Comments

Erin Ellsworth said…
Fun Stuff. I hope I can come to recipe swap to try your salsa!
Tiffy said…
Yummy! See ya tonight!
Camille said…
Recipe Swap was so fun. Your salsa was delicious. It makes me sad too to lose all those fun girls to the 7th ward.
brandy said…
Great stuff. Don't forget to email me the recipes. We will miss you tons.
brandy said…
At church stuff that is.
Cortnie said…
What have you been up to? I haven't seen or heard from you in forever! Ahh, bright light....you have the fair don't you? Well give me a call when you're not so busy.