Breaking Dawn, the Parties



Thanks to Dana, for the splendid party. That was a riot. I was the ONLY one who didn't wear the right colors, and wore a pink shirt instead. After much harassing, I borrowed some clothes from Dana. Thanks, again.
{Twilight fans are truly the most dedicated, loyal, and seriously obsessed people I know.} We played trivia games, talked about possible things that could happen in BD, and had plenty of Vampire/Werewolf snacks. Along with all that was Gianna's fine cookies. {heehee} Some of my favorite twilighters were at the party too, along with several I didn't know at all!


The next night came the release, so Camille brought a car load over to come with me and Candace to get our copies. My favorite moment was when Candace realized how seriously huge this event was. She was the only one who hadn't read or heard of the books. She was only going to get her MIL a copy, thinking it would be just a quick pick up. She was truly hilarious, in her own way!

After being assigned to G88 (aka #788 in line) and not being the last in the line either we decided that the rent-a-cops were annoying and left the madness. We escaped to Perkins for an hour to gab and laugh and snack. Upon our return to B and N, we waited a whole 30 seconds to get into the store and then maybe 2 minutes to have our copy. Somehow I didn't catch Bobbie with her book, sorry Bobbie!!!!


Now, to read.

Comments

Erinn said…
Dana was so clever to throw such a fun party. I'd say we didn't do too shabby at Jeopardy either! I had such a blast with all you girls!
Erin Ellsworth said…
It looks like I really missed out. I wish I could have been there, but I am sure I would have missed all of the trivia questions. I just finished New Moon last night! Hopefully I can start Eclipse soon because I can't wait to read the last book.
Bobbi Lee said…
Both the party and the midnight escapades were so much fun! I'm sure we'll be doing the same to the midnight showing of the movie!
smilnsigh said…
I just came here to ask were you have been hiding. And I find all these entries. And I knew I had not seen them earlier. And I thought I was losing my mind!!!!

But no, you just posted all these today! I had not seen them and I was not losing my mind!!!!! ,-)

Looks like a great time, both nights. I couldn't picture my fun because I can't show Grands on the Net. -sigh- But that's ok...

Anyway, I finally finished 'Breaking Dawn'!!! My Granddaughter {the one we nicknamed 'Alice'} just finished it too. But the other Grand {'Victoria'} has not quite finished. :-)

Now of course, I have to read it again, more slowly. To get what I sluffed over the first time. :-))))

'Miss' Mari-Nanci
When Twilight Embraces
Just Me said…
Looks like a lot of fun! I got my book and reading it when I can. Can't wait to hear how you liked it.
The King's said…
You guys are so crazy!!! Very cute pictures and the party looked like so much fun. Man I am out of the loop, twilight just doesn't do it for me I guess. I think I am one of the only girls like that!
It was so much fun, I am so glad I decided to go. See you today!
Tiffy said…
Super FUN!! I loved the party! It got me all hyped up for the book!! Can't wait to find you what you thought!! I am. . . well satisfied and disappointed at the same time. hummmm
brandy said…
It was a lot of fun. I look a little drunk though-oh well. Can't wait tell we all can get together a talk about the book.