Entering the Fair


My Client, the Cow


BEFORE AFTER
Yes, it's true. Every year we take cows to the fair. We wash and clip and baby them. This year I haven't been nearly as involved as other years, but that is because Blake has been Dad's right hand this time. Whew! I am appreciating the break, despite the fact that I am missing doing it side by side with Blake. I would have been going to the Boise Fair with them but it's the first day of school. Can't miss that for a first time kindergartner! Ya know??


So instead of dealing with cows, I am entering some photos in the Photography Dept. at Blackfoot. I am going to post them on the SERIOUSLYPHOTOGRAPHY blog. I can enter up to 10 for $10. I am going for the ametuer category. Who knows what the judge will think.

Comments

Erin Ellsworth said…
That sounds cool! Good Luck. See ya tomorrow!
Erinn said…
Awesome! I use to enter stuff in the Utah State fair when I was in 4-H. It's so fun to have something you've worked hard on receive a ribbon... hopefully a blue ribbon anyways! Way to go!
Anonymous said…
you're the bomb sweetie. i hope that you win because i know that yours are the best. good luck.
The King's said…
The cows look great, I mean I don't know that much about cows but yours look great! Fair time is so much fun. I love to see all of the mullets!!!

Oh yeah, and I do want to have pictures of my belly, we will need to talk and figure out a time and everything!