Home, Sweet Home


Well, we're back.

We did have a good time as a family, but I keep telling people that Utah shopping and Utah traffic isn't my ideal kind of vacation. Regardless, Cherry Hill was just that. We swam for 5 hours without a single complaint or tear or fight out of the kids. Catelyn loved the lazy river, and Landon the Pirate ship, and Jocelyn was mellow as ever, taking it all in. Kyle and I always get a kick out the slides with the kids.

Our camping trip with 4 of our favorite families was a totally success and very fun. This is one of my favorite shots of the overnighter.



Gosh, I love these girls!

Comments

The King's said…
Looks like a ton of fun. I love how great they look for camping! I never look that good when I camp!
destiny said…
YEAH! You're back! Can I tell you that I really and truly missed you? Utah is crazy. I agree with that. They also think that they can drive slow in the left lane!