We're Off!

Photobucket


Sadly, we aren't traveling to Baltimore, thought going back East would be so fun. No, we are just headed to the Salt Lake Valley for swimming at Cherry Hill, shopping for school clothes, seeing a few movies, eating out, visiting family, hiking the Timpinogas Caves, and golfing.

Won't be around until Thursday, so don't go thinking I am ignoring you.

And NO, I am not done reading. >100 pages to go.

HeeHee

Comments

kari said…
SLC is vacation for us! I love Utah. We went to the parade of homes there... WHOA... sort of insane!
smilnsigh said…
Hope you're having a great holiday!

You'll be finished reading by the time you get back on Thursday. :-)

Hugs,
Miss Mari-Nanci
'When Twilight Embraces'
http://twilight-smilnsigh.blogspot.com/
brandy said…
Hope you have a good time.
Erin Ellsworth said…
Sounds like fun! You guys have a lot of fun stuff planned. I can't believe you are not done with the book yet. I am no better though. I am only half way through eclipse!
Just Me said…
So funny that SLC is a vacation. But last week I went to Idaho Falls and that was my vacation (plus first road trip for Zack).

Hope you guys have fun. I'm interested to see what you think of the book when you finish it.
Bekah said…
sounds like fun! We are doing great, Hunter turned two today! My baby is getting so big. Hope you had fun, and miss you!
Cortnie said…
It's been forever since I've checked anyone's blog. Your entry's are so great! Your vaccation sounded like a ton of fun!! We'll have to catch up.