Can't do it.
Between being sick, having sick kids, washing sheets, catching up on laundry, making meals, Cate's homework, making 5 trips to the Fair, making 5 return trips from the fair, cleaning the car out so it doesn't smell like the fair, and phone calls and emails....
I can't catch up!
I have so many photos from the fair this year because my two brothers had a "hay-day" with my camera! Over 250 photos, and that doesn't include the 100+ I deleted that were out of focus or near repeats of other photos.
So I posted this one. It's one of me and Arlene, our Jersey. How come a cow doesn't squint in the bright sunlight, but I have to? Oh well.
Catchin' up is going to take some time.

Comments
Ps. have amanda send an invite to court7@juno.com so court and i can view it.
Good luck catching up. Here's my current list to do...
run h2o line to fridge.
Round up the back yard.
Weed the dead garden.
Take two trips to the dump.
Make all the doors slightly smaller
Put blinds in Kayson's room.
Clean out the dining room.
Put all the closet doors back on.
Find out when Lost and Heros start.
Mount the tv to the wall.
Play guitar hero.
Place some paintball stuff on ebay.
Clean my car.