The Name Game

  1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Shadow Dodge
  2. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR'S NAME: ("The" + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) "The Scrappin' Sunny Tour"
  3. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) RockyRoad LemonMeltaway
  4. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) G-Lar
  5. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Pink Cow
  6. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Lynn Idaho Falls
  7. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Largi
  8. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The" + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) "The Blue Water"
  9. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Rufus John Dean
  10. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Hmm, have to own perfume for this one. I don't! But for a candy bar? You can call me Skittles.
  11. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Joye Dean
  12. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Barlow Brigham
  13. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Summer Lilly
  14. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Orange FlipFloppy
  15. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Bagel Spruce


Thanks Dana. That was hilarious. I cam just foresee some bridal or baby shower game coming from this....hmmm.

I haven't the slightest clue who took the time to figure out this crazy formula for name figuring..but it was to great to pass up.

Give it a try for yourself if you want to!

Comments

Chels said…
Funny, I think I'll try it on my blog, so keep a look out.

My mom said she will try and find a not so busy day so cate can come and play. we'll let ya know.

Its no big deal about my hair, I got it taken care of and it really isnt that important to me anyways, maybe you all ready know that but anyways.

love ya
chels
Gallant Family said…
There were some great ones on there. I think my favorite was "Largi" for star wars and "Skittles" Hey, don't strippers usually go by one name anyway?!? Too funny. Let me know if you create something for a shower idea. Brilliant!