Well here we go....Corn Harvest was wrapped up on September 26th. It was a friday, and Kyle got the day off. So he was able to drive truck all day. Landon loved that! And so did I! I love it when Kyle can help out with something on the farm, because it's actually pretty rare that he does. He still isn't quite used to the way the 'guys' on the farm behave--this in regards to their Pack attitudes--but I think he really does enjoy being around them. Anyway, here are a few photos from the last few days of this year's harvest.
Gotta love Lee on this Motorcycle. He really is pretty funny on it.

These two sweethearts we super cute the other day, as we were getting ready for school,
with plans to go to the farm afterwords.

One of the days, mom got her new deep freeze, and I helped to lay some flooring down. Not a profession I think I will pursue anytime soon. Regardless, it looks pretty good, and I know that she is pretty happy to have her upright deep freeze on the back porch.

One field done, and Landon's response to seeing the field like this was a sorrowful "ahhhh".

Classic Lynn, standing on a tractor.

Look who's riding with Daddy!

Okay, well let's see if all five of us can sit this way for a while....
We actually did really well for a good hour or so.

Yeah, she really is.

It's always fun to document how tall the corn is. I think I heard my dad say that his was 11 feet or so.

Well, until next year, I guess.
However not at our house. Right now, we have a constant harvesting of corn, as Landon has found it very entertaining to make corn choppers out of legos and attach them to his cars and trucks. We sometimes can't go into the living room, becasue we can't step on the corn. Not till he chops it down.
Next year is going to take forever for my little farmer.

These two sweethearts we super cute the other day, as we were getting ready for school,
with plans to go to the farm afterwords.

One of the days, mom got her new deep freeze, and I helped to lay some flooring down. Not a profession I think I will pursue anytime soon. Regardless, it looks pretty good, and I know that she is pretty happy to have her upright deep freeze on the back porch.

One field done, and Landon's response to seeing the field like this was a sorrowful "ahhhh".

Classic Lynn, standing on a tractor.

Look who's riding with Daddy!

Okay, well let's see if all five of us can sit this way for a while....
We actually did really well for a good hour or so.

Yeah, she really is.

It's always fun to document how tall the corn is. I think I heard my dad say that his was 11 feet or so.

Well, until next year, I guess.
However not at our house. Right now, we have a constant harvesting of corn, as Landon has found it very entertaining to make corn choppers out of legos and attach them to his cars and trucks. We sometimes can't go into the living room, becasue we can't step on the corn. Not till he chops it down.
Next year is going to take forever for my little farmer.

Comments
Wow!! impressive putting down new flooring.
I think Landon is going to be a farmer!