"I'M NOT EDNA!!!" and more



Yes, this is the beginnings of a Super Hero Cape/Mask. I labored over this cape for three hours this past week for Landon for Christmas. He has a red one that we picked up on our cruise in Mexico that isn't the greatest of qualities either, but he loves it. So I decided to give Super Hero cape making a try. I quickly discovered,

"I'M NOT EDNA!"

Photobucket

Now if you haven't see The Incredibles

Photobucket,
this comment makes no sense to you at all. If you are a family member you are thinking of my good mother in law, who could totally sew this, because she is an Edna, and if you have seen The Incredibles, you are laughing you tail off! I hope.

I won't bore you with the details of that sew adventure, just suffice it to say that my days of workign for the heros is over for now.


Some lovely flowers from my DH!



First snow of the year, and it landed and stayed on a Sunday. So I broke a family rule and let them enjoy it since I knew (and it has) it would melt before the day was over. It consummed about an hour of their time and they loved it! If you look closely you can see the large snowball thatCate threw; it is about to clobber Landon. Hit his shoulder, and he laughed pretty loud and hard about it.



So I really need to blog about my mom's tribute and what not, but here is one photo from the day that is non-tribute story line. They gave away some door prizes, and we won two hats, and a pair of gloves, which of course we left at the farm, cause what good are they really to us....and a toy Bull. Not a cow. It's a bull. You can tell.

Now how to explain to Landon that calling it a cow is incorrect.


Baaahhhhhaahahah!

Comments

Gallant Family said…
too funny!!! I think you make a great Edna, if I do say so myself. Yeah, the cape a bit rusty, but seriously girl--those aprons are marketable. I can't wait to hear about the awards and what not.
Becky said…
I think you're amazing, and I sure don't even try to make capes. That hood was awesome!
Erin Ellsworth said…
I am impressed! I can't believe you are already doing christmas stuff!