

We were invited to join some friends (the wife is a gal I have known since childbirth too!) on
Saturday and go up to Mesa Falls.
It was a bit longer of a drive than we had anticipated, but well worth it.
The kids loved it.
"A REAL WATERFALL, MOM!!!"
Yep, a real one. They were fascinated. I took nearly 300 photos that day, a photo shoot for this family.
I hope that several of the shots I got are what they were hoping for.
It was cold and brisk, a very fall day. But a picnic lunch and a walk around this part of Targee Nat'l Forest was a great way to spend one of the last days of fall.
After driving home we promptly went over to their home and cooked up a mean breakfast....for dinner. Pancakes, hashbrowns, bacon, and eggs. Delicious. The guys watched football, the kids played perfectly (no fighting at all!) and she and I uploaded and worked on their family photos--all of this until about 9 pm.
I don't think we overstayed our welcome, but one think is for sure, we could have stayed for much longer.
They are so easy to be friends with.
It's awesome!
ps. kids pics on the kids' blog.
Comments