I ordered my photos from Snapfish Sept. 30th. They were completed and shipped on OCtober 1st.
I paid to have them deliever in 3-5 business days....
Here it is, the second day of my "Scrapbook Retreat" and still no photos.
I haven't ever been disappointed with the mail like this since my mission.
We canceled today's crop because of several reasons.
I have no pictures to scrap. I know, don't hate me. I am just current.
Dana, Brandy, and Kara all had stuff going on this morning, and were going to come late.
But since their morning is filled with stuff, and I haven't anythign to really work on, we just bagged it for the day and will reschedule. Meanwhile, I have let my kids wreck havoc on the house as I have finished up the bulletin, and blogged, and piddled around waiting anxiously for the mail. Since it's a complete loss, I guess I will go back to being a mom, instead of a Scrapbooker. Bummer.
And it's still snowing....LIKE MAD. Kids think it's pretty cool! They already want to go out and play in it!
I paid to have them deliever in 3-5 business days....
Here it is, the second day of my "Scrapbook Retreat" and still no photos.
I haven't ever been disappointed with the mail like this since my mission.
We canceled today's crop because of several reasons.
I have no pictures to scrap. I know, don't hate me. I am just current.
Dana, Brandy, and Kara all had stuff going on this morning, and were going to come late.
But since their morning is filled with stuff, and I haven't anythign to really work on, we just bagged it for the day and will reschedule. Meanwhile, I have let my kids wreck havoc on the house as I have finished up the bulletin, and blogged, and piddled around waiting anxiously for the mail. Since it's a complete loss, I guess I will go back to being a mom, instead of a Scrapbooker. Bummer.
And it's still snowing....LIKE MAD. Kids think it's pretty cool! They already want to go out and play in it!
Comments