Really, I Organized My Buttons

My photos still have not arrived!!!!!!

So when I said that my weekend was so disappointing because I had nothing to scrap and all I did was organize my buttons, I wasn't over exaggerating.

See, here is proof:




I have contacted the main P.O. and they are looking into it. If they can't produce the photos,
I guess I will have to reorder them, which Snapfish said they would do for me at no cost.


On a side note, but a LARGE sidenote, my dear friend Cortnie had their little boy last night at about 11pm. He was doing great, but sometime during the night, while I slept peacfully, they discovered his heart's left and right ventricles are switched, which means his blood is basically pumping backwards. The little boy, whom I believe they are naming Spencer, was life flighted to Primary's, and Wray went with him.

Cortnie was going down to SLC with her mom first thing this morning.
Surgery is scheduled to be done, but not for a few days. They are waiting for his lungs to be ready to handle heart surgery. I havne't been able to contact either of them just yet, but have left messages on their cells letting them know we are all thinking about them.

Really what is amazing to me is that God made it possible for our bodies to handle such a thing as backward flowing blood long enough for surgeons to correct it. Spencer is/was doing just fine, but this is a much neede surgery to prolong life. I am sure he is going to be just fine. And once again makes me realize that we are truly blessed to live in such a time when medical miracles are so common. How far we have come from the days of the dark ages, even the days of the pioneers, even the days of my parent's youth.


On another note, and I spaking my personal view, and to each their own, this is yet another reason, I will not have any of my babies deliever at Mountainview or at home if possible. Not that it's their fault. It's not at all, but they couldn't handle such a case, and Cortie had to go over to EIRMC anyway. You just can't ever forsee such a thing sometimes. And I am never one to take such a risk if I can help it. Not that EIRMC isn't a risk either. But it's better than some covered wagon or saloon.



Comments

Court n Chad said…
Wow, I can't believe your pics still are not there. How frustrating!
I hope your friend's little boy is doing well.
Camille said…
Just look at those buttons. hee hee! You crack me up. :) Good luck with your pictures.
Gallant Family said…
URGHHHH! I was going to call you to see if they came, but now I know. Let me know if you have any updates from Cortnie or Wray.
brandy said…
You are so Funny, Let me know if there is anything the ward can do to help.
Anonymous said…
You are such a good friend! If you don't get the pictures by next weekend come to my house cuz I've got plenty of things for you to organize!! PLEASE!