Twilight---No I Haven't Forgotten You

Okay, so I started this blog a long while ago, as a place to collect my Twilight "stuff".

If you haven't seen the new video trailer, you should. It's great. Might even get a hubby on board to go see it.




Secondly, though it still feels like a while out, I think we should find out about getting tickets to go see the movie, and getting a group together to go see it.

IF you want to do this, I suggest NOT going November 21, since that is opening night, and we will surrounded by the twilight teens like we were at Barnes and Noble when we went to the Midnight Release of BD.

I think the next day or even the day after that would be better. That way we can possibly buy tickets on the 21st for the 22nd or 23rd. I haven't' even looked at a calendar to know, but my guess is that those are a Saturday and a Sunday.....{just checked, and yep Saturday and a Sunday. We could go Monday....I will call and see how far out they will sell you a ticket and what not. Look for details on that in a future post.}

Anyway, what do you think, who wants to go, etc?????????????

EMAIL ME. Feel free to leave a comment here, but I would rather have an email stating you are coming with than a comment here....so you don't get missed....ya know? I seldom come back and double check on comments, and I delete them from my inbox regularly.

Here's to the Movie!

Comments

brandy said…
I am a little worried about the movie and the hype? I want to be so good and what if the acting is NOT!!
It is a BUMMER about the retreat we should reschedule and do gifts again and pretend this one never happened!
Gallant Family said…
Of course I'll be there and if you delete this message, you'll still know that I'll be there. My sister's friend down in UT bought out a whole section of the theatre and is just getting people to buy the tickets from her. I don't know if they'd do that up here, though. Yeah, talk to you later.
basil812 said…
Hey Gina - you will be happy to know that I started reading the Twilight Saga a few weeks ago & finished them all shortly after. They were great! (My hubby is even into them!) So, that said - if I lived near you I would LOVE to go with you! It sounds like you'll have a lot of fun!