Making things Move Faster

The list of things that will happen between today and this baby coming is crazy!
Take a look!
Starting in 6 days... Super Saturday Nov. 15
Thanksgiving Day and Lynn's Birthday Nov. 27
Grandma Mac's Birthday Dec. 2
Janelle's Birthday Dec. 4
My Birthday Dec. 18
Christmas Dec. 25
New Years Jan. 1
Grandma Cindy's Birthday Jan. 10
Jocelyn's Birthday Jan. 27
Landon's Birthday Feb. 2
Valentines Day Feb. 14
St. Patricks Day Mar. 17
Catelyn's Birthday Mar. 19
April Fools Day April 1
Conference Weekend
Baby Due April 15

(and mind you my babies come early, so the 15th is stretching it...I don't think we will make it to that day.)

Also, squeeze in decorating for those listed days and the parties that go with them, the Holiday festive parties, the Christmas shopping, school stuff for Cate, choir for the kids, RS Enrichment for December, Adult ward party and family ward party, and possibly a week of vacation time for Kyle....and then next thing you know...
We will be a busy family of 6.

Trust me, I know I have a while to go, but I am just saying, this time of year for me is the time I take over a thousand photos, and find my spare time sucked up.

Love it.

Comments

Bobbi Lee said…
Glad you're such a super woman to keep all that in line! What fun happenings.
Amber M said…
Lots of scrap booking opportunities.
Call me if you ever wanna!
Camille said…
I was just thinking Wow February seems like a far time away. Thanks for speeding it up for me. :)
Gallant Family said…
yeah, that baby ticker is not the cutest, but fun that it tells you what's going on. Very cool.

CRAZY PULL YOUR HAIR OUT TIME OF YEAR!!! Well, I hope you survive! Let me know if you need any help with stuff.
haha my list looks just like yours.....MINUS the baby part! haha...why does our family REPRODUCE ONLY in these few months? it's ridiculous.
Camille said…
p.s. you totally missed the viewing of TWILIGHT! That should be right up there with Christmas right? :) I am still way sad that I don't get to experience the first viewing with you. We have had a lot of Twilight moments together :) ha ha ha
Erinn said…
Sweet! This baby will be here before you know it. Oh, by the way I really enjoyed your lesson on Sunday. You have a real talent for teaching. :O)
Erin Ellsworth said…
Your blog looks cute! I should make a list like that. I am hoping the rest of my pregnancy goes quick with the holidays coming.
Autumn said…
Before you know it, that time is going to be here. I just can't believe that my babies will be 6 months by then. Crazy! Wow, to think that you will have 6 members in your family then. Awesome!
brandy said…
Before we know it, it will be a year from now!! Hope things are ok lately. You seem a little distant.
Red Head Family said…
You are as busy as you choose to be-I have learned that sometimes I have to not do things-for my own sanity and for my families.
Kim Rose said…
Congrats Gina! I have not checked your blog for the longest time.
I did not know you were expecting.
So... CONGRATS to you!
I hope all is well and you aren't too sick. :(
Anonymous said…
Gina tell kyle to check his kyleklarsen gmail account.

Chad