Twilight Movie Mania

So, I really don't' have the energy tonight to go into depths about my opinion of the movie. Kyle has been gone all night doing Tithing Settlement. And with the kids, I am just tuckered for the night.

I PLAN on going into depths about it, but now right now.

If you had to go on a scale of 1 hated it, and 10 loved it, I am an 8. I easily found fault with it, like so many I have come across who didn't like it at all, but I found I liked more aobut it than hated about it.

So, there you have it.

I would see it again, but not at Edwards for 10 bucks. Heck, popcorn was 7. What a joke.

Comments

Bobbi Lee said…
I think I would have to agree with you - it exceeded my low expectations, so I was pleased. I already saved it on my Netflix que (sp?)
Camille said…
So I loved it. Gave it a 10. There are some things that I would have liked to see that happened in the book but not the movie. Books are always more in depth than the movies right? I loved Rob and Kristen. I think they played the parts so well. Did Kyle like it? Have a great day!
kari said…
Your review has been by far the funnest to read. It was like seeing the film again. :) I agreed with most of what you said- I however, though Jasper looked more strange and Edward Sissor Hand like rather than pained. Though I suppose those expressions are strangely similar. Thought they should have presented Alice more meaningfully but overall a great flick. New moon looks appealing.
basil812 said…
Hey Gina! I just went & saw it last night & loved it! It was fun to read what you thought of it before & after! I was wondering which part had the cameo of Stephanie Meyers in it? I didn't notice it at all!