Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!!

I had the best day yesterday!

Lots of great things.

My kids were pretty good, and I got some scrapping done.
I was listening to KLCE while working on a paper project, while the kids were being so good, and they make a little announcement about winning some tickets for 4 to see Madagasgar, and you can see where this post is going.

I thought to myself, if she says the number to call, I will try it. I got throught the 3rd time, and was caller number 9.

I thought for 2 seconds and said, "I forgot what number I had to be." {Which was totally true.}
She replied, "Let me give you a hint. Number 9!"

It was pretty cool. I nearly teared up, stupid hormones, as to us, this is really a great gift. We haven't had extra play money lately, and to take the kids to Edwards is out of the question! Tickets and popcorn are just to spendy, and though they sit through most of the movie, they don't appreciate it. The Cheap Seats are great for us. But we don't even go to those very often. Last movie we saw with the kids was Kung Fu Panda in AUGUST!

So to say the least, I had a good day yesterday.

Comments

Court n Chad said…
Congrats on the tickets! That will be fun for the kids. I totally know what you mean about extra play money, the last movie I saw was I Am Legend... last Christmas! Hope the show is good!
Gallant Family said…
Hurray for you!!! Maybe I should listen to the radio more often. Pete is the one who always wins those things.
kari said…
I played battle of the sexes with Wayne all the time. Sad. KLCE isn't the same to me. Though movie tickets are extra nice- it's like 50 dollars to take the family to movie anymore! GEEZ!
I never win that kind of stuff!! Congrats!