Busy Me

I have been accused of taking "crazy mom" drugs and being "superwoman" when it comes to getting stuff done, but really, I haven't any idea where it comes from. You may not belive this is a real list of what I did in one day, and mind you I was done by 6ish, had the kids in bed and sat down to watch HEROS too.

On Monday I accomplished these things:

Cut Landon's hair {He needed it so bad!}
Bathed Landon and Jocelyn
Cleaned the bathroom, including a full work up in the toilet room--even washed the walls down
Showered, got dressed, including hair and make up
Cleaned my closet
Cleaned Landon's room
Cleaned Jocelyn's room
Cleaned the front room
Cleaned the family room
Organized my pen drawer
Organized the kids cabinet
Put all the summer/outgrown clothes of Jocelyn's away in tubs for storage
Made Dinner
Answered Emails
Uploaded Photos to Snapfish, and organzied my computer space
Made VT appointment along with a few more phone calls
Figured out what sizes of uniform to order for Cate and Landon for choir
Actually planned something for FHE
Washed, Folded, and Put Away 5 loads of laundry (I have one more load to do) and
Swept and Mopped the hard {fake} wood floor

When I was done, I thought I would photograph the cleanliness, so when my house is a wreck again, which it will be, I can relfect on it being clean at least once.











What a Crazy Day!!!




Changing subjects now..............

It was bound to happen:

Cate is getting pretty good at sounding out words, part of her homework. See:



Kyle and I laughed and laughed and she wanted to know what was so funny. I told her she did a good job but she actually spelt sex. She didn't even ask what it meant, and we just corrected it so that it read six. But she wrote it hard enough, even after erasing her teacher will see the former E. Too funny.

Comments

BAHAHAH!!! that was hilarious! boy...she's going to be a handful!!! Well you guys have been EXTREMELY busy!!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!! LOVE the jewlery ps...not just mine, but the other pieces too!!!
Camille said…
Wow you do have superpowers!!! I love the story about SEX O'CLOCK. It is seriously one of the best things about having kids they always make us laugh.
Show off!!
Surgery is tomorrow at 10:30.
Love sex o'clock. It's my favorite time! Ha ha ha!
Erin Ellsworth said…
Do you want to come clean my house too! I need some of your super mom energy. I have been feeling lazy lately because all I want to do is liy down. I tell myself it is because I am pregnant and it is ok to lay down, but for the first time in my life I don't feel really healthy! So, today I worked out and ate extra healthy. We will just see if I can keep it up over the holidays!
Anonymous said…
Hey wonderful mommy! Kate is so funny, hope you're having a much easier going weekend!!