We went swimming with the family! I took so many photos and when
I looked at the end of the day, there wasn't one of me. Not one.
So I quickly snapped one in the mirror with the pool in the background as evidence that I was there!
We had a pretty great time. The only scary part was that Catelyn nearly drowned. She is fearless with her life jacket on. Jumping off the side of the pool, swimming to the deep end, going down the slide, and 'diving' off the diving board. She had taken her life jacket off and on, depending on whether she was in the hot tub or not. after a short stint of being jacketless, she went to the board and jumped into the water. No one really saw her, with the exception of my mom. We truly thank God that she caught Catelyn's jump. She screamed at my brother that Cate was in the water, and he literally dove in and saved her. Kyle adn I were both at the far end of the pool with Landon and Jocleyn, and it would have taken us longer to reach her.
She felt bad that she had forgotten her jacket. She kept apologizing.
What a hero Blaine is to me, even more so now!


More photos will be posted on the kid's blog soon!
I looked at the end of the day, there wasn't one of me. Not one.
So I quickly snapped one in the mirror with the pool in the background as evidence that I was there!
We had a pretty great time. The only scary part was that Catelyn nearly drowned. She is fearless with her life jacket on. Jumping off the side of the pool, swimming to the deep end, going down the slide, and 'diving' off the diving board. She had taken her life jacket off and on, depending on whether she was in the hot tub or not. after a short stint of being jacketless, she went to the board and jumped into the water. No one really saw her, with the exception of my mom. We truly thank God that she caught Catelyn's jump. She screamed at my brother that Cate was in the water, and he literally dove in and saved her. Kyle adn I were both at the far end of the pool with Landon and Jocleyn, and it would have taken us longer to reach her.
She felt bad that she had forgotten her jacket. She kept apologizing.
What a hero Blaine is to me, even more so now!


More photos will be posted on the kid's blog soon!

Comments
See ya later.