Me, at 31



Me, just a few days before my 31st birthday. Expecting baby no.4!!! Yeah!!!

Me, just a few hours old!



My mom and dad, December 18th, 1977. Spending their first anniversary in the hospital. They were married December 17th, 1976. GOtta love the glasses and shirt!




Sending me home from the hospital...this is how I went.


My, my, look at those eyes!


THe cards at the hospital sure haven't changed much, have they! {You would have had to recently had a baby to know this. But trust me, they haven't changed much.}




Looks like a blessing outfit, but I don't think it is!

And here I am at one year old.
Cute, huh!


A big shout out of THANKS for those of you who have called me today to wish me a Happy Birthday! And a big THANKS to Erin, Stephanie, Camille, Mom, Mac, my Kids and My Sweetheart for the birthday gifts!
Thanks so much!


Comments

Chels said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA, I LOVE YOU!
Happy Birthday! I knew it was your birthday, I have just been wrapped up in my own world. I'll send you some love when I can get my act together again!
Becky said…
I hope you had a great Birthday!!
Diana said…
Wohoo!! Hot mama! Happy birthday, Gina, you're lookin great!!! :)
Court n Chad said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Court n Chad said…
Gina! Happy Birthday! I hope it was a great one. I kept thinking of you through out the day, but somehow never made it to the phone. What a slacker I am! Sorry, but I hope you had a great day!
~Court
Camille said…
Wow that picture of you at age 1 looks so much like Cate. Love this post. Happy Birthday!
Erin Ellsworth said…
You are beautiful! Happy Birthday!
Cortnie said…
Gina,
Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe I forgot your birthday!! I didn't actually remember the exact day, but it didn't seem like it's been a whole year!!! Holy Cow!!! I hope you can forgive me.