My DAD of all people has a new song. He does this frequently--becomes obsessed with a song, until we are all going crazy singing it because it's stuck in our heads.
Am I right, family? Or am I right?
So, I have added Pink's "So What" to the playlist, in his honor. This one is dedicated to you Dad. (By the way, you are going to get hooked if you come to my blog more than once. Just a fair warning.)
His other one, "Hot and Cold" didn't make the cut. Sorry Katy Perry, but if I hear a swear word in the first two measures of the song, it's over for me. Maybe the radio version is better, but I can't seem to find it on playlist.com. So if you have a cleaner verison anyone, let me know.
Am I right, family? Or am I right?
So, I have added Pink's "So What" to the playlist, in his honor. This one is dedicated to you Dad. (By the way, you are going to get hooked if you come to my blog more than once. Just a fair warning.)
His other one, "Hot and Cold" didn't make the cut. Sorry Katy Perry, but if I hear a swear word in the first two measures of the song, it's over for me. Maybe the radio version is better, but I can't seem to find it on playlist.com. So if you have a cleaner verison anyone, let me know.
Comments