My last two babies have come about 3 weeks early.
I am 27 weeks now, so do I have to endure 10 more weeks or more of this pregnancy?? We will see.
I ended up having an ultrasound after all. Monica told me there was some unknown tissue in my uterus (from my ultrasound in the very very beginning to see how far along I was), and that they felt I should get an ultrasound to check on that.
So I went yesterday, and there is no tissue now. Good. I asked what it would be if there had been tissue and the tech said a fibrosis (how to spell that one??? I should call Erinn.....) which can cause some real problems, but she checked several times for the tissue, never to find it. She and the Radiologist determined it must have been a contraction. At 16 weeks????!!! Guess so.
It took a long time, a little over an hour. With baby being much larger than when you regularly have an ultrasound, it was harder to see everything Juliet, that was her name, needed to see and record and measure. But I am right on for size, which is great and everything looked normal and healthy.
As for gender...
Sorry folks. Remember? I already told you we weren't finding out.
You should know in 10 to 13 weeks.
I am 27 weeks now, so do I have to endure 10 more weeks or more of this pregnancy?? We will see.
I ended up having an ultrasound after all. Monica told me there was some unknown tissue in my uterus (from my ultrasound in the very very beginning to see how far along I was), and that they felt I should get an ultrasound to check on that.
So I went yesterday, and there is no tissue now. Good. I asked what it would be if there had been tissue and the tech said a fibrosis (how to spell that one??? I should call Erinn.....) which can cause some real problems, but she checked several times for the tissue, never to find it. She and the Radiologist determined it must have been a contraction. At 16 weeks????!!! Guess so.
It took a long time, a little over an hour. With baby being much larger than when you regularly have an ultrasound, it was harder to see everything Juliet, that was her name, needed to see and record and measure. But I am right on for size, which is great and everything looked normal and healthy.
As for gender...
Sorry folks. Remember? I already told you we weren't finding out.
You should know in 10 to 13 weeks.
Comments
Have I told you lately that you are such a cute pregnant momma? Well, you are. Super cute. I don't know how you do it all so well with three kids and another on the way. Do you have like an extra 12 hours per day more than the rest of us? Where do I sign up for that?