This is my 201st post.
Cool huh?
Okay, so yesterday my angel turned two. Loved it.
See more on the kids' blog.
TAG:
No. 1 Hate To Do Job During The Winter
Mine? Cleaning the Car
I usually don't mind this at all in the summer. Cleaning out any garbage, wiping down dashboards, sticky fingerprints on windows, and "Armouralling" it all. I usually vacuum with easy, and then wash her down without complaint.
Today though? In the thick of winter? Not fun.
What's yours??
Cool huh?
Okay, so yesterday my angel turned two. Loved it.
See more on the kids' blog.
TAG:
No. 1 Hate To Do Job During The Winter
Mine? Cleaning the Car
I usually don't mind this at all in the summer. Cleaning out any garbage, wiping down dashboards, sticky fingerprints on windows, and "Armouralling" it all. I usually vacuum with easy, and then wash her down without complaint.
Today though? In the thick of winter? Not fun.
What's yours??
Comments
My most despised job would have to be the kitchen floor. It seems like I clean it all day long and I still find crumbs all over the place!
Oh, I hate that job.
Job on a normal day??? It would have to be changing sheets. So time consuming, and they really only dirty a 4x4 square- it erks me everytime.