The Matter of Missing Pacis

WHERE DO THEY GO??????

Photobucket

Seriously, I bought two new ones for Jocelyn a while back, and that same day my friend Camille returned one that had been left at her house. But now of those three, I only have one left.

WHERE DO THEY GO????

If you are harboring one of Jocelyn's pacis, please give it back to me!!!!
I hate that they disappear faster than cash.


Comments

Erinn said…
I have the same problem at our house!! I swear we've dropped a pretty penny replenishing the pacis at our house this year. Where do they all go? Now THAT is a question for the ages.
Gallant Family said…
I guess it must be that time...to let them go! hahaha!

None at my house--sorry.

I commented on your valentine query, so go check it out.

And, Pete gets his case study tonight (basically his thesis for the master's), so we haven't decided what to do about tomorrow night. I know you are probably anxious to let your friend know. I am not really keen on the idea of paying a babysitter to watch a show, though. He goes to bed at 8:30 usually anyway. I'll call you and talk to you about anyway. Laters!