Renee, Liv, Ethan, and more!

Money.....the song.

It brings back memories of watching one of the greatest dumb shows for me.

EMPIRE RECORDS
Photobucket

Chad and Janelle--doesn't it just join the ranks of stupid, like Buffy?

Comments

Erinn said…
teehee! I am dying. Me and my girlfriends were IN LOVE with that movie in highschool. Love it!
Gallant Family said…
Um, I know you {almost} never do tags, so that's why I never tag you by name :0) See you later tonight! Everyone and their dog is going to be at Perkin's tonight. I keep hearing everyone invite everyone else. Pete is not feeling well. I think he may have gotten what Kyle had. I'll have to list his symptoms off to be sure though.
Yeah but i SOOOOOO love this movie. "what's with today, today?" and "Is that mark with a C, or a K?" so many great 1 liners..."I do not regret the things I've done, but those I did not do!" hehe
Court n Chad said…
My favorite line was "SHOOOPLIIIFTERR!"

OR

"It's Rex Manning day"

"Sugar High"

Unfortunatly it's one of those movies that was better as a teen rather than now :(