Olive and ____________

Help me name my deer!

My BF Dana came up with Olive as in "All-of the other reindeer" Which I thought was clever and perfect. But her 'partner' is nameless. Olive is the one lying down. I think that she seems more feminine lying down, where as the stalwart one is commanding and more masculine.

So, please, if you have a suggestion, I would love to hear it.

My plan is to rotate their look and the decor on the top of the bookshelf with each holiday.

See......

This was Christmas.

Valentines...

And obviously, St. Patricks

Comments

Amber M said…
Show off! Just kidding. It looks so cute and festive what ever holiday it is.
Gallant Family said…
Yes, I think the one lying down should definitely be Olive. Love the green decor! I'll keep thinking. It needs to be majestic, though, because he just looks majestic. What was Bambi's dad's name?