Speaking Girl--Please let me...

Overheard at my mom's house...

Catelyn was fighting over a boy doll and a girl doll with Jocelyn... They both wanted the girl doll. Why? Well finally Cate was heard to exclaim to her 2 year old sister...

"I can't be the boy. I don't speak boy!"

Comments

Matt and Jessie said…
Now that is one for posterity for sure! I don't speak boy either, maybe that is why they are hard to communicate with! ; )
Thanks for the fun FHE/Birthday festivities. We had a great time with you guys!
Camille said…
I am with you Cate I don't speak boy either. Ha ha! love it!
Hey Gina,
We are doing pretty good here as well. I do check your blog a lot. I love to see what you guys are up to. I just usually don't have anything to say. We are starting to do in-vitro in a few weeks so we are really hoping that it works. We love you guys!
Lara
This comment has been removed by the author.