We took off for the Larsen Family Reunion this past Friday, and we are now back from that.
I was able to scrap 10 pages while we were reunioning. The kids went sledding, with their grandma and Kyle and while they did that I worked away. Later that sunny Saturday afternoon, we went to Lava Hot springs, which I thought was a totally let down....the water was NOT warm enough. But the kids had a pretty great time swimming and Jocelyn thought it was awesome, despite the fact that she was shivering in the pool.
Sunday we hit church...very interesting, but good for the kids to see that the church is the same no matter where you go. That afternoon I scrapped away while nearly everyone took naps. Catelyn, Landon and Kyle, included.
We played games in the evenings, and ate and ate and talked and talked.
Then on Monday morning we headed out for Utah to visit my brother Chad and his wife Courtney. My kids had a great time playing with their kids, Kayson and Ella. Landon loves Kayson. It's cute that they are finally hitting an age where they can and enjoy playing boy things together...like Thomas the Train and cars.
When we decided to come home, a snow storm attacked the SL valley, causing it to take us an extra two hours to get home.
So, needless to say, we are tired and worn out, but we had a great time. The kids didn't fight at all in the car either....and we didn't even have a DVD player!
I have blogged in detail a bit more with photos of the kids, on their blog...


Well, we are back and that is that. I am happy to report that despite the painful contractions I have been having, I am thankful not dilated at all. I am not able to take anything more than Advil for my constant and dreary back pain, so I am going to have to deal with it, which I can, I just hate that I have too. I feel some what guilty in complaining at all as I have friends who have way worse problems going on in their lives, pregnant or not. I am down to two week appointments, which is my more favorite part of being pregnant. It does seem to help speed things up a bit. Plus, I have LOST to look forward to each week.
I am also happy for three of my friends to end their pregnancies with the delieveries of healthy babies....yeah Camille, Amy, and Erin! I am so glad for you three!
Other than that I am really stumped on a stupid life choice right now. We have to get a new dryer. End of story. It's ruining our clothes. Kyle would like to buy a new set--washer and dryer. We are having a very VERY hard time deciding on what to do. The set...and if so, do we go standard top load washer or newer, more effecient front loader... blah blah blah....or do we just get the dryer for now, and have money to work on Landon's room downstairs. Or do we just pay down some debt on the house, etc...and put the rest in savings....or should we increase our food storage more...Try and do some of all the above, or put it all in one spot and hold out as we may need it in the future....stinkin' tax returns.
Ah, the difficult, dumb decisions we are faced with daily.
I was able to scrap 10 pages while we were reunioning. The kids went sledding, with their grandma and Kyle and while they did that I worked away. Later that sunny Saturday afternoon, we went to Lava Hot springs, which I thought was a totally let down....the water was NOT warm enough. But the kids had a pretty great time swimming and Jocelyn thought it was awesome, despite the fact that she was shivering in the pool.
Sunday we hit church...very interesting, but good for the kids to see that the church is the same no matter where you go. That afternoon I scrapped away while nearly everyone took naps. Catelyn, Landon and Kyle, included.
We played games in the evenings, and ate and ate and talked and talked.
Then on Monday morning we headed out for Utah to visit my brother Chad and his wife Courtney. My kids had a great time playing with their kids, Kayson and Ella. Landon loves Kayson. It's cute that they are finally hitting an age where they can and enjoy playing boy things together...like Thomas the Train and cars.
When we decided to come home, a snow storm attacked the SL valley, causing it to take us an extra two hours to get home.
So, needless to say, we are tired and worn out, but we had a great time. The kids didn't fight at all in the car either....and we didn't even have a DVD player!
I have blogged in detail a bit more with photos of the kids, on their blog...


Well, we are back and that is that. I am happy to report that despite the painful contractions I have been having, I am thankful not dilated at all. I am not able to take anything more than Advil for my constant and dreary back pain, so I am going to have to deal with it, which I can, I just hate that I have too. I feel some what guilty in complaining at all as I have friends who have way worse problems going on in their lives, pregnant or not. I am down to two week appointments, which is my more favorite part of being pregnant. It does seem to help speed things up a bit. Plus, I have LOST to look forward to each week.
I am also happy for three of my friends to end their pregnancies with the delieveries of healthy babies....yeah Camille, Amy, and Erin! I am so glad for you three!
Other than that I am really stumped on a stupid life choice right now. We have to get a new dryer. End of story. It's ruining our clothes. Kyle would like to buy a new set--washer and dryer. We are having a very VERY hard time deciding on what to do. The set...and if so, do we go standard top load washer or newer, more effecient front loader... blah blah blah....or do we just get the dryer for now, and have money to work on Landon's room downstairs. Or do we just pay down some debt on the house, etc...and put the rest in savings....or should we increase our food storage more...Try and do some of all the above, or put it all in one spot and hold out as we may need it in the future....stinkin' tax returns.
Ah, the difficult, dumb decisions we are faced with daily.
Comments
I commented on your trip on the kid's blog. But I'll call you later! xoxo