





Well, I was just going to finish up my baby announcements, and repack my scrap bags...and it really was supposed to only take a half hour. But I had to go and get the paint out and do the most time consuming "B" ever, and then ink it all, and then double block all the "B's", and cut ribbons and staple them, and the next thing you know, it's 4pm.
What was I thinking!!!!!!!!
The end result is going to be awesome though, and yes Mykalee, you can make your baby announcements without knowing if you are having a girl or a boy. I just make some of it pink and some of it blue. It's funny, cause now that I have posted it, I had to come back and make note that it's not brown and BLUE. I used a gorgeous shade of Aqua! It's feminine with the light shade of aqua and pink and masculine with the darker marine blue--as you see on my fingers. But the photos don't quite portray the right color scheme. I suppose every computer shows a slightly different shade of color depending on the screen....anyway.
The biggest trouble is Staz-On ink, really does Stay On....your clothes forever, your table forever, your fingers for a day or so. (I didn't get any on my clothes or table, thank goodness.)
Some 15-20 people will receive these awesome, handmade announcements, but the rest of the gang who gets one, will receive a nice Snapfish digital one. That is just the way the ball rolls. And all the other people in my life, who don't get an announcement in the hard copy version can view what is announced via this blog and the kid's blog!
Anyway, when I complete the final project, which I usually do in the hospital {keeps me from dying while there}I will post a photo of the final announcement for all to view.
Hahah, I hope the title didn't make you think we had HAD the baby. Too funny!
Comments