Busy Crazy=Sick Day

Seriously, I only get sinus infections while pregnant. And it's possible that this one hit me the fastest and hardest I have ever had one hit me.

It's probably my own fault. I way over did it yesterday, but only because I had too. I had to get groceries. That alone is a rough job. I decided that we had to get Landon into a doctor, just to make sure he didn't' have anything worse than a cough going on. (Of course he didn't.) I had to put groceries in the cart, on the conveyor belt, in bags, in the car, out of the car, and then everywhere they needed to go at home. I had to hit the bread store. I HAD to hit Roberts. Hee Hee. I had to pick up a bit, as my Visiting Teachers were coming over. I had put all the meat I bought into ziplocks and freeze it. (We shouldn't need meat for a month!) I had to give Treyton a haircut, and if I am going to make a hairy mess, I might as well get Landon taken care of too. I had also realized that on Sunday, when Cate wanted her hair straight, how bad her ends were and how uneven. (Honestly, we hadn't cut her hair in over a year!!!! Eek!) I had to convince her I wasn't going to chop it off, as she is just getting into one pony tail and loves that! So then I figure why clean up the mess, until after Kyle is home and I can trim him up, cause the stars above know I am NOT cutting hair again until after B arrives. So there went 4 hair cuts. Then you can't leave that kind of mess out. So a major cleaning of the bathroom was needed to catch all the tiny bits of brown and blond hairs off the counter, floor, and yes walls. Static. Not to mention, you gotta bathe the little munchkins after their cuts, cause it's just easier than tryin' to get them to actually sit still during a cut. So they have to have a cut in their underwear with my drape, but still, it barely works to keep the hair off them. (Landon wanted a sucker the whole time too...Eww. That though grosses me out.)

Then comes dinner, which I have the best husband for this part. He takes care of dinner a lot, but mind you I usually have my meals all planned out, it's just the executing part that I occasionally need help with these days. My back hasn't been nearly as bad over the last week, but that is because B has dropped and relieved some pressure on the back area, causing more pain now in southern regions and legs. I also have discovered painfully that I do have a sciatic nerve. It's paralyzing at times too, causes real tears to stream down my cheeks. It lasts a about a minute, then I return to normal. Way worse that a strong contraction.

About 8 pm I was dying from facial pain, stuffy nose, and sneezing. Thought it was allergies kickin' in.

Nope.

So a quick call to Dr. Hall, and viola, I get a antibiotic and and some Musinex and hopefully in less than 12 hours I will be feeling ten times better. I am already breathing better....a valued ability. So this afternoon has been a 'sick' day for me, taking it very easy.

THANKS DOC!

My sister got a dog, {Sorry, change of thought fast here....} I am super excited for my dog-lovin' sis and her DH. Funny, her 10 week old puppy is about to give her a nice glimpse of being a mom. She will do great though. It's the 8 hours she is away from the pup that worries me. I have a bit of experience of ignoring kids...hee hee. But Janelle (and Ryan) knows what she is in for. She did grow up on a farm.


{Again, change of thought....} I had a fun brunch this morning with some great friends!! We had crepes, eggs, and orange juice. Mmmmmmm good. It was a fun non-traditional St. Patricks Day party. Nothing was green that we ate, but I did use my green table cloth my Dear MIL bought me, and on another side note she dropped off some great green cookies that have made the kids' day. (Thanks Mac!) I wish I would have taken a picture of us! Bummer. Next year. Because maybe that will become a tradition. A St. Patrick's Brunch with friends. just because.

Comments

Cortnie said…
Wow you're busy! I hated the very thought of grocery shopping when I was pregnant. Well, I still do, but not nearly as bad as I did when I was pregnant. YUCK!!!
So, sorry you've been sick. Gotta love medicine when You can't breathe huh?
Matt and Jessie said…
Hope the medicine is kicking in and you are feeling much much better! You better take it easy!! Ha Ha! I don't think that is even possible for you. Give me a call if you need anything. If Landon is feeling better he should come play. Let me know what works for ya. He is welcome anytime! : )
Amy Savage said…
I can totally relate! Sorry you are sick...I feel for ya. I understand about the sciatic nerve too, except I got to the point that I un-loving referred to it as the psycotic nerve. Kick up your feet and take it easier girl!
Wowzas....reading that....alone, has me exhausted...OR it could be because I AM getting a glimpse with this puppy thing...dont worry - she's not left 8 hrs. we live 5 minutes from the house - and today - we've been home a total of 3 times during the day...she hasn't gone longer than 2 hrs without love and attention...so don't worry about her...she's got us wrapped around her finger.
LANDON MAN - I am praying that your mama has a boy for YOUR sake :)
GINA - UGH!!! YOu have Cate's Bday tommorrow....yikes.