Define Labor

Really, define LABOR.










There are too many moments of insanity that occur between 2-4 am when you are wide awake. And in pain.
If it feels like you are working hard and doing nothing while you are feeling that way, couldn't that be a form of labor?



Seems like it to me.


Enough whining.

Comments

Gallant Family said…
sounds like labor to me!
Matt and Jessie said…
Just so you know, whining is completely allowed at this point in your life!

You look really great and so I forget that you are so close to having a baby! Not sure how you are always so put together with 3 kids.

Anyway, if you need a break send your kids my way! We would love to have them anytime!
Camille said…
The last 6 weeks of pregnancy!!!!!!
ok - so reading your last 2 posts of "complaining" hahah, THANKS SIS!!! You're REALLLLLLLLY making me want to be pregnant....I'm seriously SCARED. At least I'm ok with all the tea in the world....could that make all the difference?!?!? I HOPE SO....