Okay, so maybe changing my blog address was a poor idea, but oh well, it's done. I decided that Gina's Happening sounds current, which compliments the new blog I am working on, Gina Happened. After deciding that I have several subjects taht I want to blog about, I decided a blog about the 'past' would be perfect. So I created that blog, and changed the title and address of this one, and it's caused a bit of a mess...
- I lost all my bloggers. I am going to have to slowly and bit by bit re-add my blogging family and friends.
- Several friends and family can't find my blog now.
- When you type in the old blog address it takes you to a funny, non-used blog of my friend Cortnie's.
- Apparently I caused my sister a headache! Bahahahahah!!!!
Comments
The offer has never left the table for your missionary journal.