Just Like Aunt Jay



Well, here are the shoes. She wanted the same pair we got her for her birthday, but they were too big, and when we went back, they didn't have her size. Thus, began a major hunt for black high heels. When she found these after about 2 hours of shoe shopping, I nearly laughed myself to death. "They are just like J.J's!" she screamed.

Yeah, they are. And though I made her try on about 8 different pairs after finding these, she still got them. Despite my best efforts, they were the cheapest ones too. So it was a win for her, and one for me, but really, JUST LIKE J.J.s???!!!

Love you Janelle. Your influence is definitely felt in our home.

On that note, I think Cate is already just like Janelle, when it comes to shopping...if it sparkles, she looks. {Am I right Ryan, or am I right???}

Bahahahahahah!

Comments

I will not be sharing this post with Ryan...as he will say you are right! But oh my goodness I love it!!! Hahahah! I am going to call her and tell her how fabulous they are! She has great taste!
I can empathize. Shoe shopping with Katie-- even the thought makes me shudder.
Someday her strong willed determination will be what makes her amazing!