Lucky Me!




So a dryer....big deal........but I feel like screaming.........
LUCKY ME!!!!!!

My new dryer is the BEST! It's truly an incredible invention, a modern convenience.

You don't even want to know how great it is! It will only make others jealous, unless they have a similar dryer.

Here are some points of pleasure however for me to brag a bit about! If you actually read all 10 Points of interests to me, I would truly consider you a dear friend as this may be one of the most mundane list of qualities ever.....

  1. It dries a load of towels or jeans in 40 minutes. {No Joke!}
  2. Which brings me to point out that my washer and dryer finish their tasks at the same time! {No more waiting for the dryer to finish a load to switch it over!!!}
  3. It attaches to my cold water source and will steam dry anything! {Like the 100 white shirts my DH wears...okay, but he does wear one a day.}
  4. It has a wrinkle prevention setting--this is amazing. If selected it will rotate the clothes a few times every five minutes so that they don't sit and wrinkle! {Did I mention the number of white shirts I go through?}
  5. It beeps nice and loudly without being annoying when the clothes are dry.
  6. It has a special sensor, that tells the dryer if the clothes are still damp and need more time.
  7. It has a window--no more forgetting what's in the dryer!
  8. Along with it's fantastic selection panel that looks like an airplane's cockpit, it has a delicate drying cycle!! {Great for that sweater! and I could order a drying rack for it if I wanted too.}
  9. It's my first Maytag (Bravo Steam series), and with that comes a Maytag man.... right. Hahaha! But really, it's an $1100 dollar dryer which we got for $459, which included the tax, delivery, set-up and hauling away of the old GE one that was ruining our clothes, taking two cycles to dry towels and pants and on occasion just a regular load of cottons.
  10. And last but not least....size does matter... as it easily fits a 5 year old and her sister. The brother would have had ample room too, but he was to chicken to climb in.


Heee! Heee!

Jocelyn now refers to our dryer as "scary".

Comments

Autumn said…
Congrats on the new washer and dryer. No it doesn't sound silly. Seriously, when you're doing laundry every single day that's pretty exciting (10 years ago I never would have thought that but I sure do now). I wish our set would just hurry up and die so I could truly justify buying a new fancy set. Sigh...someday. :)
Cortnie said…
Loving the new dryer! It was good seeing you guys the other night.
Matt and Jessie said…
How did you get such a deal! Isn't it crazy how you can get so excited over a dryer! If my dryer could do any of those tricks, I would be doing flips in my front yard for sure!
Gallant Family said…
I can't wait to get a new dryer. Like Autumn, I am just waiting for it to die. We've got the nice washer, but have to wait for the other. I love how all of your kids can fit inside. That's a huge dryer! And I remember doing that as a kid. It was the best! Are we on for LOST tomorrow? I know there is a RS thing, but it probably starts at 6:30 or 7, so we'll be done in time.