This may be my favorite layout of the weekend. I spent a while on it. It took me a while to decide on a title. But you may know that Jocelyn has several nicknames, one of which is Bear. There is a hidden journaling tag (see the green bow?) that reads about how when I look at these photos I see myself as a baby.
repare yourself for some Christmas layouts!
A while back I journaled about swimming over the holiday break, and how Cate nearly drowned. It was scary, but fortunately, Blaine saved the day. We had a blast swimming!
Cate really loves Ekla so much. It may be that Ella lets her hold her forever, never trying to get away from Cate. It may just be that she is eager for another baby, who knows. And Landon and Kayson {whom I didn't get photographed for some weird reason, have hit the point where they can and enjoy playing with each other.} It's the greatest!
Next to the two page layout of Jocelyn, this could be my next favorite one I have done. Many of you think that Landon is OCD, but really he just has what is called an Obsessive Compulsive Tendancy. We all have them, and he is no exception. He really is the King of Lining Stuff Up. . . .never his shoes though.
We were all excited to have Blaine home for nearly a month after his tour to Afghanistan and Iraq. The wait at the airport and his arrival were pretty awesome!
And there you have them. Lots of photos, lots of great memories tucked away for us to reflect on. I really do love scrapbooking.
Comments
Thanks for letting the kids stay a little longer! They were having such a fun time playing trains. They were going to borrow Madagascar 2, but I forgot to send it home with them. Next time I will have to remember.