No Pain, No Gain They Say

.
Marines probably know a thing or two about pain, huh?

One would think, and after going to Afghanistan and Iraq, I wouldn't put it past him. (Maybe this makes no sense to anyone else... Oh well.)

Well, one can never tell, as several of my friends can sit at 2 cm dilated, and never go into labor.

But then again, that hasn't been my MO.

I was 50% effaced and measured at 2 cm or so.

Thanks Dr. Hall. I will take that news. Happily.

Makes the pain worth the gain.
It's probably nothing like any pain that a Marine would face on tour though.
And after watching Bill Cosby's Birth spill on You Tube, he might have it jsut about right when it comes to "Natural Child Birth".

Take your bottom lip and pull it over your head. Hahahah! Gotta love Bill.

Anyway. . .


Blaine said 10 days until I deliver.

Do Marines have a better sense of timing for these things?

Guess we will see.

We all wish he had more access to the internet.

Love you BJ!!!

See ya soon Baby B!

Comments

Gallant Family said…
You CANNOT have the baby any day this week after 3:00 or next week at all. Deal? You might have to stretch it to the very end of March or the beginning of April, OK?
Tiffy said…
Yeah!!! Isn't it great to hear that your pain isn't in vain? Get ready baby! Here SHE comes--I think you are having a girl! And I am glad that I finally figured out where your blog was at!! Holy cow I thought that maybe Cortney had done that on purpose! hee hee
10 days!!! I HOPE!!!! We can't wait to come visit! But I think we ARE going to hold out until baby B arrives...so 10 days would be great...if you could pass that on to baby. Thanks!
Amy Savage said…
I hate he final countdown! Good luck to you. Let me know if I can help with anything. PLEASE!