Party Like it's 2001!!







Well, here we are. 8 years ago!

Comments

Boyd Fam said…
You guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary!
Becky said…
How fun!! Happy anniversary. Love you guys!!!
Camille said…
Happy Anniversary!! Its so fun to see your wedding pictures. What a cute couple.

Gina you have mad scrap booking skills!
Becky said…
Happy Anniversary! And wow, eight years, you guys are sooo stinkin' old! :)
Great wedding pictures!! You haven't aged a bit, Gina!
Autumn said…
Oh..fun pictures. Happy Anniversary. Hope you guys go out on the town (childless of course, dinner just isn't the same when you have to cut up someone else's food). :)
The G-5+2 said…
Happy Anniversary!
Tiffy said…
CUTIES!!!! I am so glad that you put up these picture!! They are so cute!! You guys look so young but so much the same! hee hee HAPPY freaken 8 years!! That is awesome!!

ANd I NEED to scrapbook!! Makes me feel bad to see all the cute stuff that you have done!! HOW do you do it!!
Cortnie said…
How Beautiful!! I love your dress!!! Happy Anniversary you two.
Diana said…
Happy anniversary, you guys! You're both such awesome people!
Erinn said…
Love the pictures! Happy Anniversary!

Oh... and I think it's a boy.
Anonymous said…
Those are hillarious and adorable at the same time. What a cute couple. Ooh and I cannot believe you didn't tell me about your dryer. Hello, I have tonz of dirty clothes and will be over tomorrow!!!lol Have a good night. love, Steph
Gallant Family said…
I think you guys look exactly the same in the first picture, but you guys look so young in the others...especially Kyle :0) Oh and I loved the 'picture' of you guys on the last post. King and Queen Larsen...very nice!
You guys only got married a year and a half before us, but it seems like you guys have been married longer. I guess it may have something to do with our children ratio 4:1.