So I decided to move my doctor appointment up just a few days this week, but when she scheduled me, she said, "Why don't you just come today at 2:30."
That wasn't what I had in mind. I was thinking, like Wednesday, instead of Friday. But I am not about to argue with a receptionist as to when they can get me in, if it's not an emergency, especially. I did as I was asked, and showed up at 2:30.
I am a good loose 3+ Dr. Hall says, but he won't induce me until April 8th. One week before my actual due date because insurances have really cracked down on that kind of thing. There would have to be something 'wrong' for him to do an induction like mine. Sucks to a great patient, now.
So here's to choking back weeds (raspberry tea), physical activity (which feels more like death to the back and legs), and to my fourth child, who apparently is going to take it's sweet time in coming.
8 more days.
I just can't figure out how to get around those last 4 days, so we could have a baby on Saturday instead of a Wednesday. In that regards, it's way more convenient.
So today, I will let my kids have friends over, trash the house, and do a bit of laundry. Not as boring as yesterday. The friends have shown up now, and off we go to pretend land and dress up world.
That wasn't what I had in mind. I was thinking, like Wednesday, instead of Friday. But I am not about to argue with a receptionist as to when they can get me in, if it's not an emergency, especially. I did as I was asked, and showed up at 2:30.
I am a good loose 3+ Dr. Hall says, but he won't induce me until April 8th. One week before my actual due date because insurances have really cracked down on that kind of thing. There would have to be something 'wrong' for him to do an induction like mine. Sucks to a great patient, now.
So here's to choking back weeds (raspberry tea), physical activity (which feels more like death to the back and legs), and to my fourth child, who apparently is going to take it's sweet time in coming.
8 more days.
I just can't figure out how to get around those last 4 days, so we could have a baby on Saturday instead of a Wednesday. In that regards, it's way more convenient.
So today, I will let my kids have friends over, trash the house, and do a bit of laundry. Not as boring as yesterday. The friends have shown up now, and off we go to pretend land and dress up world.
Comments