ZZZZZZZZ

Is it really possible that I am bored to pieces today? Last night Kyle and I picked up most of the toys in every room real quick, and my dishes are done, and the laundry is caught up.

I am seriously so bored. How is this even possible? I can think of a few things I could do. Like clean "clean" my bathroom and do some dusting. I could do the one load of laundry that is waiting for me. I could vacuum, make my bed and the kids' beds. But really, then what?

This is supposed to be Spring Break. Cate is already bored too, and the snow on the ground makes for going outside a major chore, and the time spent out there won't be long.

I can't believe I am so bored.

I am jealous of my friends who are on real getaways to Disneyland. (Lucky!)

I can't even nap. I can't fall asleep! : (

Comments