38 Weeks, 5 days on April 06, 2009 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Thanks to my photographer--Dana!{You're the best!}38 weeks, 5 daysLess than 48 hours to go. Comments Camille said… I am so excited for you!!!Great pictures! You are a Hot Mama. :)Did you watch the movie yet? What did you think the second time around?I cant wait to meet Baby B!!!Let me know what I can do to help. The G-5+2 said… You look so great. I wish that is what I looked like ready to deliver. I am already almost as big or bigger than you. Good luck on Wednesday! Unknown said… Super cute and funny pics!! I really didn't think that you would make it this long!! You look great! I will be thinking of you all WEDNESDAY long! hee heeAnd we loved the natural phenomenon pictures! Super cool! Autumn said… For the end of pregnancy you look great. By about week 30 I could be mistaken for Shamu easy.Hang in there... Matt and Jessie said… I am excited for you guys! New babies are the best. I hope everything goes well! We are here if you need help with the kids or whatever. Cortnie said… Lookin Good!!! Gallant Family said… Great subject, that's all! Your little Brooklyn is gorgeous. I want to see the pics of Cate and Jo to compare. Becky said… It's good to have access to your blog again. i love these pictures.
Comments
Great pictures! You are a Hot Mama. :)
Did you watch the movie yet? What did you think the second time around?
I cant wait to meet Baby B!!!
Let me know what I can do to help.
And we loved the natural phenomenon pictures! Super cool!
Hang in there...