Erin's Tag-5 Favorite Inventions {At least this week}


The Phone. I love to stay connected. I haven't missed my cell phone, but going completely phone-less wouldn't not be cool. I enjoy talking to my friends in real life. I will most likely never be a texting fool, and will have a cell again someday, but I like conversation. I can talk and talk. It's true.


The computer and Internet. I love to stay in touch with email and I love the artistic appeal that blogging gives me, along with a place to journal, gab, and complain. I love to use my computer to organize and work with my photos. I enjoy the access to the world that Google provides... I also love that I can watch episodes of my favorite shows and that the kids can use it to play games...I just love the computer.

Who would want to have to do laundry by hand? No thanks. I love my washer and dryer. I just don't like to do laundry. Hee Hee.


Same goes for my dishwasher. What a gift from heaven. Perhaps I am to practical with my favorite inventions, but i love modern conveniences. What a blessing to have these awesome time and elbow grease savers.

And lastly, my camera. I love it. I love to capture the little monkeys of my life on camera.
My little monkeys are my greatest creation.
{Kyle's too.}

Photobucket


These are my 5 favorite inventions for now. I am sure things like my baby swing, Tylenol, and the toilet would make a list too, if we made the list the top 25 favorite inventions out there.
I didn't even start into my favorite scrapbooking things.

Thansk for the tag Erin!
I tag Dana, Camille, Mykalee, and Erinn.

Comments

Erin Ellsworth said…
Very fun!

If we were doing top 6 washer and dryer would have been in mine. Love them!!!
Gallant Family said…
I think mine would be the same {but cell instead of the other phone...don't even have one of those}. I have been doing a lot of MPBD business stuff, so I haven't blogged much lately.