Have You Seen This Face?

Photobucket

If you have, you must be watching NCIS too.
I have lately become a fan, as there are plenty of episodes on TV all the time.
I DVR them and watch them while I feed Brooklyn.
About 1 a day though, is all.
Anyway, Abby has a way of growing on you.
At first I didn't' really care for her character on the show, but I have grown to really like her.
She is pretty weird, but she is a witty and smart character.
The other characters are great too.
Mark Harmon is pretty good and I have enjoyed him in other shows.
The girls that play Catelyn and Ziva are great.
It's McGee and Denozo who crack me up though.
And we can't leave out Ducky.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thing is, we don't get channel 3, which is what channel is airs on...
So reruns are all I get.

Comments

Cindy said…
We love it too.....
Becky said…
NCIS is one of my all time favorites and is watched faithfully at my house. I have to watch it online now due to the huge dishnetwork and channel 3 debokle. Each one of those characters brings something great to that show. I'm glad your a fan!!
Autumn said…
We love NCIS! When I was in Young Women's Mike would DVR it every Tuesday night so we could watch it together.